- Determine an appropriate program design to solve a problem or accomplish a task (not assessed ).
- Write program code to define a new type by creating a class.
- Describe the behavior of a given segment of program code.
- Describe the initial conditions that must be met for a program segment to work as intended or described.
- Determine code that would be used to interact with completed program code.
- Write program code to create objects of a class and call methods.
- Explain why a code segment will not compile or work as intended.
- How might the use of inheritance help in writing a program that simulates crops being grown in a virtual world?
- How does inheritance make programs more versatile?
- Under development