- Determine code that would be used to complete code segments.
- Write program code to create, traverse, and manipulate elements in 1D array or ArrayList objects.
- Determine the result or output based on the statement execution order in a code segment containing method calls.
- Use test-cases to find errors or validate results.
- Explain how the result of program code changes, given a change to the initial code.
- Determine the number of times a code segment will execute.
- Why is an ArrayList more appropriate for storing your music playlist, while an array might be more appropriate for storing your class schedule?
- How can we use statement execution counts to choose appropriate algorithms?
- What personal data is currently being collected, and how?
- Why do programmers sometimes prefer using recursive solutions when sorting data in a large data set?
- Under development