Mathletes gives students an educationally enriching opportunity to participate in an academically-oriented activity and to gain recognition for mathematical achievement. Our main goal is to promote enjoyment and study of mathematics. The key is to encourage students to enjoy a challenge and to learn from it to find problem-solving discussions stimulating. The enrichment we provide is a positive experience for students.
- When does Mathletes practice?
- Every other Wednesday after school from 3:00 - 4:00
- Where does Mathletes practice?
- Room 115
- Can anyone join Mathletes?
- Yes! There is open enrollment in the club at all times.
- Is there an activity fee?
- No! Joining the club is free!
- How many contests does Mathletes participate in?
- Participants could potentially participate in up to two out-of-school contests if they qualify.
- Participants also participate in club contests.
- What contests does Mathletes participate in?
- Who can I contact for more information?
- Chris Ozarka